NANA to hold nominations meeting on Sept. 9 for vacant Shungnak board seat
On Aug. 11, 2021, Amanda Johnson resigned from the NANA Board of Directors. With her resignation, the nominations process is required by the NANA Board Policies & Procedures and Nominations Policy. The person selected will serve for the remainder of the term through the 2024 annual meeting.
NANA will hold a nominations meeting on Sept. 9, 2021 at 1 p.m. at the Shungnak Cook House. Face coverings are required, and social distancing will be practiced.
Nominees who are not present must accept the nomination by phone or text during the meeting, or by prior written letter or email to email@example.com. Shareholders can nominate themselves.
Who is eligible to run for a village board seat or be appointed to fill a vacancy on the board?
A person must be:
- A NANA shareholder.
- An owner of voting stock.
- At least 18 years old.
- A current resident of the village.
- Physically live in the village on a day-to-day basis.
- Intend to remain in the village.
- Individuals working at remote sites are considered a resident if they return to the village to live when they are not working.
- Agree to sign a background check release.
For more information, please email Joanne Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call shareholder records at (800) 478-3301.