NANA will be holding NANA board nominations meetings in the NANA region. Nominate and vote for a NANA board member from your community.
|Selawik||Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021||NANA Office||Nominations: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.|
Voting: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
NANA has the following protocols for the safety of our shareholders and staff:
- Only adult visitors are permitted to participate in the nomination meeting and will enter one at a time in the designated voting area.
- All visitors must have face masks in place prior to entering the facility.
- Visitors will sign in before entering the facility.
- Visitors will be prescreened as they enter the facility.
- Visitors answering “yes” to any of the prescreening questions will not be permitted in the facility.
Nominees who are not present must accept the nomination by phone or text during the meeting, or by prior written letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the NANA SRC office to nominate. The person nominated will need to call or text to accept the nomination. Shareholders can nominate themselves.
Who is eligible to run for a village board seat or be appointed to fill a vacancy on the board?
A person must be:
- A NANA shareholder.
- An owner of voting stock.
- At least 18 years old.
- A current resident of the village.
- Physically live in the village on a day-to-day basis.
- Intend to remain in the village.
- Individuals working at remote sites are considered a resident if they return to the village to live when they are not working.
- Agree to sign a background check release.
For more information, please email Joanne Harris at email@example.com or call shareholder records at (800) 478-3301.