The Deadline for New Enrollment, Change of Address, Direct Deposit or Name Change will be November 1, 2017, and the Record Date is November 13, 2017. Dividends will be mailed and direct deposits sent to accounts on or about November 27, 2017.
To make sure your address is correct with NANA to avoid delays in receiving your dividend, please follow the guidelines listed below.
A change of address needs to be in writing. We do not accept verbal changes through the phone.
NANA accepts the following:
1. Change of Address form – completed and returned via email, mail, fax or in person at a NANA office
2. Fax – This will need to include shareholders full name on file, address, date of birth and last 4 of their social security number faxed to (907) 343-5758
3. Email – shareholders full name on file, address, date of birth and last 4 of their social security number sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Stop by any NANA office
Anyone 18 or over must make their own changes.
How do I get or change my Direct Deposit?
1. Complete Direct Deposit form
2. Turn in form with voided check, deposit slip or a copy of their bank statement via email, mail, fax, or in person.
If you would like to cancel your direct deposit, please fill out this form or send it in writing to email@example.com.
Please do not send the Direct Deposit form to NANA if you do not have your bank information available.
Still have questions? Please refer to our 2017 Dividend frequently asked questions (FAQ) icon below.
Quyanaqpak for helping us update your information!